Leaves can create hazards such as
clogged storm sewers, which cause streets to flood during fall rains
and can lead to accidents.
As a service to help citizens, the city
streets department is starting round two of bagged leaves
pickup. Leaves may be placed in plastic or paper bags and placed at
curbside for pickup on the dates for your ward listed below.
- Ward 1 -- (recent pickup Nov. 3),
- Ward 2 -- Nov. 8, Nov. 24
- Ward 3 -- Nov. 10, Nov. 30
- Ward 4 -- Nov. 15, Dec. 2
- Ward 5 -- Nov. 17, Dec. 6
[to top of second
column in this article]
Bags must be at the curb by 7 a.m.
They must not weigh more than what
can be picked up by one man.
Pickups in your ward will take place
only on the