Other News...
sponsored by Richardson Repair & A-Plus Flooring

Man arrested for lighting grill in apartment

Send a link to a friend

[December 03, 2008]  LEDYARD, Conn. (AP) -- Police arrested a 44-year-old man who lit a small charcoal grill inside his apartment, endangering his neighbors. Police charged him with second-degree reckless endangerment after two people became ill.

Police said the grill created dangerous carbon monoxide levels in the apartment building. Two residents were taken to a local hospital for evaluation.

The man has been released on a $500 bond.


Information from: Norwich Bulletin, http://www.norwichbulletin.com/

[Associated Press]

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

< Top Stories index

Back to top


News | Sports | Business | Rural Review | Teaching & Learning | Home and Family | Tourism | Obituaries

Community | Perspectives | Law & Courts | Leisure Time | Spiritual Life | Health & Fitness | Teen Scene
Calendar | Letters to the Editor