At the November meeting of the
Lincoln Woman's Club, there was a ceremony celebrating the 100th
birthday of their building. Originally built by John M. Deal as a
Jewish temple, the building was purchased by the club in 1927.
The Lincoln Woman's Club began
in 1896 with 85 original members and has had a storied and active
role in the community since the organization's inception.
Pictures by Mike Fak