Friday, March 09, 2012
sponsored by

Central School students will spend the day at the junior high

Send a link to a friend

[March 09, 2012]  There was a fire alarm situation at Central School this morning (Thursday). There was no fire, but there was a problem with a motor in the mechanical room. This produced smoke that set off the alarm. As a result, there is no heat in the school today.

Therefore, the children will be spending the day at Lincoln Junior High School, but they will return to Central for pickup at the end of the day.

[Text from file received]

< Top Stories index

Back to top


News | Sports | Business | Rural Review | Teaching and Learning | Home and Family | Tourism | Obituaries

Community | Perspectives | Law and Courts | Leisure Time | Spiritual Life | Health and Fitness | Teen Scene
Calendar | Letters to the Editor