(Copy of questionnaire responses)
How Many Employees: 45
How long have you been a Chamber member?
I joined the Chamber because…
We saw the benefits of being a Chamber Member.
Why did you decide to invest in Logan County?
The Borst Family has a connection with Bonanza. It goes back 45 years. My
grandfather had the Springfield Bonanza, the Lincoln Bonanza was purchased in
We like Lincoln, so 31 years later Brett Borst worked with his parents and
became a generation restraint owner.
His son Josh is the General Manager and Emily are the 4th generation.
What products and services do you offer to Logan County?
Homemade food! Fresh hot rolls and cookies are delivered to your table.
What does the future of your business look like?
Five "Did you know?" facts about Bonanza
1. What year did "Curly" the cow come to Bonanza? (A) 1995
[to top of second column]
2. How many bird houses are inside Bonanza? (A) 32
3. What year and month did the Borst Family take over Bonanza? (A)
4. How many years has Bonanza been taking hot rolls and cookies to
the table? (A) 15 years
5. How many days of the week does Bonanza serve "Brunch"? (A) 3 days
– Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Brett Borst (Mr. B), 217-732-4022
[Text copied from file received from
the Lincoln/Logan County
Chamber of Commerce]