(Copy of questionnaire responses)
How Many Employees: 5
How long have you been a Chamber member?
I joined the Chamber because…
the programs they design and promote helps keep Logan County’s business climate
Why did you decide to invest in Logan County? We wanted to expand the
eyecare services that were provided in the Lincoln area. We started with the
Family Medical Center when they added ophthalmologic services in 1991.
What products and services do you offer to Logan County? We provide
traditional optometric services (glasses and contact lenses) as well as
treatment of glaucoma, eye infections, removal of foreign objects from the eye,
What does the future of your business look like? As the Affordable Care
Act provisions take effect our business will change significantly. We believe we
are positioned to thrive in this new environment, no matter whether the
provisions are ultimately popular with the public.
Five "Did you know?" Facts about Advanced EyeCare of Lincoln
1. We have computerized customization of your no-line bifocal glasses that are
made exclusively to fit your eyes
2. Our glasses include a two year frame and lens warranty.
[to top of second column]
3. Advanced EyeCare provides examinations in over 40 nursing homes
in Central Illinois
4. We only use the best quality products and materials manufactured
by a Premium lens laboratory.
5. We comanage LASIK cases so you can do most of the preoperative
and postoperative visits in town.
Kati Sheley, 732-9606
[Text copied from file received from
the Lincoln/Logan County
Chamber of Commerce]