Slated for September 21st, 2014, potential weatherization and
general assistance projects could be put off until next year since
the NFP organization has only received 75 committed volunteers.
Materials can not be purchased until the needed “People-Power” is in
place. Knowing NOW that you can be there to help, in any one of
several categories, is essential for our success. Here is what can
happen again…with you help:
- Basic home repairs
- Yard work and clean up
- Home weatherizing
- Home safety inspection
- Wheel chair ramp construction
- Light housecleaning
- Window washing
Where we are serving:
- Public areas
- Private homes
- Community organizations
[to top of second column]
So, here is what you can do:
- Please notify Jim Wessbecher at 217.735.2981 to sign up ASAP
so our materials may be ordered.
- Contact a few friends who might like to help – create a
group of volunteers.
- Your community service will be greatly appreciated! Monetary
gifts are tax-deductible and gladly received as well.
- We look forward to partnering with you for the good of our
Whatever you do now and then will get our highest praise!
[Text received; TONY SHUFF, TOGETHER