Logan County Safety Complex
November 13, 2013
Schumacher; Andy Anderson; Kevin Bateman; Dave Hepler; Bill Martin;
called the meeting to order at 7:32 pm.
1) County physician for potential work comp injuries: This item was
deferred until the December meeting.
1) CIRMA renewal: The renewal offer from CIRMA was received with an
annual premium of $225,858. A motion was made by Mr.
Hepler, seconded by Mr. Anderson, to accept the renewal offer.
2) Special event insurance (TULIP): Mrs. Schumacher reported CIRMA
recently suggested counties consider offering special event
insurance to groups who wish to use County property for private
events. At a minimum, the County should be listed as an additional
insured on their policy. This item will be carried forward to the
December agenda to clarify what our current policy requires.
3) Cyber liability insurance: CIRMA provided a quote for cyber
liability insurance for each of its member counties. This coverage
would cost an additional $3,546 per year. The committee asked Mrs.
Schumacher to check and see if any coverage is offered by our
current IT provider (Viscon).
4) Christmas Eve: A motion was made by Mr. Ruben, seconded
by Mr. Bateman, to approve closing the Courthouse at noon on
Christmas Eve. Motion passed.
[to top of second column]
Administrator Report: Nothing to report.
1) LO 12-13 105 – Beason-Chestnut Water District: A motion
was made by Mr. Hepler, seconded by Mr. Martin, to approve LO 12-13
105. Motion passed.
2) LO 12-13 106 – Kaye Wilmert to the Logan County Tuberculosis
Sanatorium Board: A motion was made by Mr. Hepler,
seconded by Mr. Martin, to approve LO 12-13 106. Motion passed.
1) LO 12-13 107 – Rod Lewis: A motion was made by Mr.
Anderson, seconded by Mr. Ruben, to approve LO 12-13 107. Motion
A motion was
made by Mr. Hepler, seconded by Mr. Bateman, to approve the bills as
presented for payment. Motion passed.
A motion was
made by Mr. Bateman, seconded by Mr. Anderson, to adjourn the
meeting. Motion passed. Meeting ended at 8:14 pm.
[Copied from file received]