The Heater Scarification project will begin June 17, 2014 and go
through June 24, 2014 in the following areas:
- Oakhill Dr. from Memorial Park Rd. to the west.
- Broadwell Dr. from Lincoln Parkway to South State St.
- North Union St. from 11th St to Keokuk St. /Woodlawn Rd.
- Railsplliter Ave. from Airport Rd. to Lincolnwood Dr.
- Heritage Ave.
- Clinton St. from South Logan St. to South Chicago St. and
from South Sangamon to Immanuel Lutheran Church parking lot.
- Wyatt Ave from South Kickapoo St. to South Sherman St.
[to top of second column]
After the Heater Scarification is completed and starting June
23, 2014 contractors will begin the Micro-surfacing on the same
streets. Streets will not be closed completely but there could
be short delays and temporary limited access.
With Rain in the forecast for next week there could be further
[Text received; WALT LANDERS, CITY OF
LINCOLN STREET SUPERINTENDENT]