Many attendees arrived already intoxicated to the event, the
newspaper said, quoting Deputy Emergency Medical Services
Superintendent Mike Bosse.
McKenzie Ridings, a spokeswoman for the department, told Reuters
said she could confirm that three attendees were transported to
local hospitals, but could not give their conditions.
The Boston Globe reported that as many as 38 attendees were
taken to the hospital after ingesting a "dangerous" substance,
but that all of their symptoms were minor.
The show included a performance by the Swedish DJ Avicii, both
(This story was refiled to add dropped letter in fifth
(Reporting by Sharon Bernstein; Editing by Michael Perry)
[© 2014 Thomson Reuters. All rights
Copyright 2014 Reuters. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.