Railroad Crossing closures in the
city of Lincoln starts Monday, runs through early 2016
Send a link to a friend
[December 18, 2015]
- Beginning October 5, 2015 contractors will start construction on
the Union Pacific Railroad crossings in Lincoln.
Crossings are being upgraded due to the High Speed Rail Project.
Crossings will be closed approximately four weeks each.
Tentative dates for closures
- Tremont St. - October 5, 2015
- Pulaski St. - October 7, 2015
- Decatur St.-October 19, 2015
- Broadway St. - November 2, 2015
- Clinton St. - November 11, 2015
- Pekin St. closure - Later this
winter or spring of 2016
- Keokuk St. - spring of 2016
No more than two crossings should be closed at one time.
If you have any questions please contact the Lincoln Street
Department at 217-732-4655.
[Walt Landers, Lincoln Street