The restaurant in Boston's Cleveland Circle neighborhood reopened on
Saturday, spokesman Chris Arnold said in an email.
Chipotle temporarily closed the restaurant earlier this month after
more than 120 Boston College students showed symptoms consistent
with the norovirus.
Norovirus is a highly contagious virus easily passed among those in
close proximity and can spread through contaminated food, improper
hygiene, and contact with contaminated surfaces.
The virus can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea and incubation can
occur between two and eight days.
The burrito restaurant chain has been under scrutiny since November,
when health officials first linked it to an E. coli outbreak that
has sickened 52 people in nine states and forced the company to
temporarily close some locations.
Chipotle's shares closed down little changed at $493.52 on the New
York Stock Exchange on Monday.
[to top of second column]
(Reporting by Ramkumar Iyer in Bengaluru; Editing by Anil D'Silva)
[© 2015 Thomson Reuters. All rights
Copyright 2015 Reuters. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.