Attention Kroger Shoppers!
If you're already there, why not support the Humane Society of Logan
Send a link to a friend
[October 17, 2016]
- The Kroger Community Rewards program is an ideal way to support
the Humane Society of Logan County. The program allocates funds to
participating organizations based on the purchases that registered
members, family and friends of the organization have made at Kroger
using their Kroger Plus card.
Each individual should enroll their Kroger Plus Cards online at
the Kroger secure website,
rewards.com and then choose the organization they wish to
To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
your Kroger Plus card online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy (you will need
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are
available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box (unless
you have previously registered online).
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code,
clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and
creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and
click on the link within the body of the email to finalize card
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password
to proceed to the next step.
[to top of second column]
Link your card with HSLC
- Log into your account at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input
your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the HSLC NPO number (35286) or name of organization,
select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your
organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for the HSLC until
after you have registered your card and linked it to the
- If you use your phone number (alternate ID) at the
register instead of swiping your card, call 800-576-4377 and
select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card (or use
the alternate ID that is associated with your registered
Kroger Plus card) when shopping for each purchase to count.
Print a PDF copy of these instructions
[Ellen Burbage, Humane Society of