Woods Foundation Garden Villa welcomes first guests with Labor Day
Send a link to a friend
[September 17, 2016]
On September 3rd, 2016 The Woods
Foundation Garden Villa at The Christian Village honored their first
residents with a Labor Day Cookout. They enjoyed a beautiful
afternoon outside enjoying food, fun, and friendship. Residentís
families were able to join them at this great event and a joyous
time was had by all.
The Woods Foundation Garden Villa offers a comfortable lifestyle for
seniors who need the security of having assistance close at hand.
The intimate community of 12-apartment homes provides the
independence and privacy residents desire, as well as supportive
friendships and a caring staff. Vibrant interior colors create a
welcoming and inspiring environment.
The community features:
- Three homemade meals served restaurant-style each day
- A diverse, full-time activities program based on the Seven
Dimensions of Wellness
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Outdoor courtyard for gardening, strolling and enjoying the
- 24-hour emergency response, smoke and fire alarms, and
[to top of second
- Spa room and salon
- Spacious common areas, including living room and
- Cable TV, wireless internet and all utilities included
- 24-hour staffing
- Walk-in showers with grab bars and bath bench for safety
The Woods Foundation Garden Villa is now open in Lincoln at 302
S. Main St. Reservations are being accepted at (217) 732-2189.
[Julie Bobell, The Christian Village]