If the weather is bad on the scheduled dates, then we
will pickup on the next day with good weather.
rules must be followed:
- Have your landscape waste ready for pickup by 7:00 AM. on
the scheduled dates.
SMALL DEBRIS, GRASS, LEAVES, SMALL STICKS, ETC. MUST BE IN
- Do not place any material in the street or on the sidewalks.
- Place all material within 6’ of the edge of the pavement.
- Do not remove entire trees from your private property and
place them for the City pick up.
- If you hire a contractor to remove your trees, have your
contractor haul the material to the Sewage Treatment Plant and
place the material in the proper location.
- EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF MATERIAL WILL NOT BE REMOVED BY THE
[to top of second column]
- The Sewage Treatment Plant is open Monday – Sunday 8AM. to
feel free to take debris there any time during those hours
(Excluding winter months).
Sewage Treatment Plant is for Landscape waste ONLY and is to be
used by Mt. Pulaski residents ONLY.
A separate notice for fall, leaf pickup service, will be
published at a later date.
Should you have any questions, please contact City Hall at
[City of Mount Pulaski]