Trump on Twitter (Sept 6) - North Korea,
Send a link to a friend
[September 07, 2018]
(Reuters) - The following statements
were posted to the verified personal Twitter account of U.S. President
Donald Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
The opinions expressed are his own. Reuters has not edited the
statements or confirmed their accuracy.
- Kim Jong Un of North Korea proclaims "unwavering faith in President
Trump." Thank you to Chairman Kim. We will get it done together! [0658
- The Deep State and the Left, and their vehicle, the Fake News Media,
are going Crazy - & they don't know what to do. The Economy is booming
like never before, Jobs are at Historic Highs, soon TWO Supreme Court
Justices & maybe Declassification to find Additional Corruption. Wow!
- Cosumer confidence highest in 18 years, Atlanta Fed forecasts 4.7 GDP,
manufacturing jobs highest in many years. "It's the story of the Trump
Administration, the Economic Success, that's unnerving his detractors."
@MariaBartiromo [0731 EDT]
- "The record is quite remarkable. The President has faithfully followed
the agenda he campaigned on in 2016. People should focus on the results,
and they're extraordinary!" James Freeman - Wall Street Journal [1009
- Look forward to seeing everyone in Montana tonight! #MAGA (link:
http://bit.ly/2Q8e4Xv) [1316 EDT]
- Are the investigative "journalists" of the New York Times going to
investigate themselves - who is the anonymous letter writer? [1912 EDT]
- Landing in Montana now to support Matt Rosendale for U.S. Senate!
#MAGA (link: http://bit.ly/2wRZJ9v) [1915 EDT]
[to top of second column]
President Donald Trump walks to Marine One while departing the White
House in Washington, U.S., September 6, 2018. REUTERS/Chris Wattie
- Getting ready to go on stage for Matt Rosendale, who will be a
great Senator. Jon Tester has let the people of Montana down & does
not deserve another six years. Matt is strong on Crime, the Borders,
& will save your Second Amendment from the onslaught. Loves our
Military & Vets! [2106 EDT]
- MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! [2238 EDT]
- Thank you Montana, I love you! [2248 EDT]
-- Source link: (http://bit.ly/2jBh4LU)
(Compiled by Bengaluru bureau)
[© 2018 Thomson Reuters. All rights
Copyright 2018 Reuters. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Thompson Reuters is solely responsible for this content.