Public Health Officials Announce
1,453 New Cases of Coronavirus Disease
Send a link to a friend
[April 04, 2020]
– The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced
1,453 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois,
including 33 additional deaths.
- Cook County: 1 male 20s, 1 male 30s, 1 female
40s, 2 males 40s, 1 male 50s, 1 female 60s, 1 male 60s, 3 females
70s, 6 males 70s, 2 females 80s, 2 males 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 male
- DuPage County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 100+
- Jackson County: 1 female 90s
- Kane County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s
- Kankakee County: 1 male 70s
- Lake County: 1 female 80s
- Will County: 1 male 50s, 1 female 60s
Jasper, Lee, Mason, and Pike counties are now reporting cases.
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 10,357 cases, including 243
deaths, in 68 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from
younger than one to older than 100 years.
[to top of second column]
For all personal protective equipment (PPE)
PPE.donations @illinois.gov. For health questions about
COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email
*All data is provisional and will change.
[Text from file received from