Central Illinois Food, Wine and
Bluegrass Festival in Mount Pulaski
On June 13, 14 and 15 the
community of Mount Pulaski will host the Central Illinois Food, Wine
and Bluegrass Festival with activities on the historic downtown
courthouse square. The festival will feature bluegrass bands from
around the Midwest as well as Illinois wines and food products.
This is the fourth year for the
bluegrass festival in Mount Pulaski. The Illinois wines and food
products are being added this year to enhance the festival, help
promote Illinois homegrown specialty products and promote tourism in
- Bluegrass groups from around the
- Illinois food and wine products
- Restaurants pairing Illinois food
- Fund-raising dinner 5-8 p.m.
Friday to benefit the Mount Pulaski Community Development Group
- Illinois juried antiques, arts
and crafts fair on Saturday
- Flea market
- Historical museum and courthouse
- Farmers market
- Friday, June 13, 5-9 p.m.
- Saturday, June 14, 10 a.m. - 7
- Sunday, June 15, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
[to top of second column in
- Saturday, 10:30 a.m.-noon --
Flying Feet Cloggers, Irish Step Dancers
- Saturday, noon-7 p.m. -- The
Waring Family, The McKendrees, Harman Family Band, Uptown String
Band, McGee Creek
noon-4 p.m. -- Gerald Evans & Paradise, High Cotton, The Waring
People attending are encouraged to
bring lawn chairs. There is no admission charge.
For more information about the
festival, contact Darrell Knauer at (217) 792-5985 or Tom Martin at
For band information, contact Terry Lease, (217) 243-3159 or
Pulaski is located on Routes 121 and 54 in Logan County.